Saturday, February 13, 2010

[FAO] Valentine's Day SMS.- English



Valentines Day SMS.

If You r asking If You r asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If You r askin if Ill Leave U the answer is Never..
If You r askin What I valuethe Answer is U..
if You r askin if I love U the answer is I do.
Walk Into My Life Swetheart!!

How much I love you There is a lot of birds whispering only about you,
you should once listen to them,
and then you would know
how much I love you.

Smiles can be given to any one Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles…
For smiles can be given to any one…
But tears are only shed for people we love!
Happy Valentines Day !

LOVING you is what i plan to do DREAMING of you makes my night worth while
THINKING of you makes me * Smile*
HAVING you is the best thing ever, and
LOVING you is what i plan to do…forever.
Happy Valentines Day.

Every time i miss you, a star falls. Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much!
Be my Valentine!

Here is my heart, it is yours Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.

If i capture ur heart If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ?



Key words :Valentines Day SMS ,
Hindi Valentines Day SMS ,
 love SMS , Romantic SMS , valentine sms messages ,
 lovely sms / text messages, valentine text messages,
I Love you SMS, Love SMS message , Free Love SMS Text ,
Hindi Love SMS , English Love SMS , Valentines SMS, valentine quotes for sms,
love text messages, romantic love sms,
Urdu love sms collection

No comments:

Post a Comment