Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rakhi Messages For Brother and Sister




To Dear brother ......from sisterr
***************************
"Dear brother I am lucky to have you but
You are even luckier you have got me".


You must have a sister as she is the best companion for fun
And you can always blame her for the mischief you have done.



Mere bhai ka aur mera rishta... 
Kabhi khattaa kabhi meethaa... 
Kabhi hasna kabhi rona...
Kabhi roothna kabhi manana... 
Kabhi pyar kabhi gussa...
Kabhi dosti kabhi jhagda...
Koi kare bhi to kare kya...
Ye rishta hai hi Anokhaa...



To Dear Sister..........From Brother
***************************



Dear sister I just wanted you to know that it means a lot to have a wonderful sister like you. Thanks for the treasure of all the sweet memories that you have given me. 

Having a sister is same as having a lifelong friend.



Neither can I tell nor can you imagine what you are for me. 
But I can tell you when I need a pillar of strength, 
It's you... It's you...It's you...





I really cherish the life we have lived together. You have taught me the meaning and pleasure of sharing. In childhood I used to eat even your chocolates but you always shared your things with me. Now I realize I have been a bad brother. But I know that you love chocolates so this time only chocolates as your Rakhi gift. 

"Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai...
Ek hazaron me meri behna hai..."
When even Fools have such good sisters
Why don't I......
(Please don't mind) 


What is the Day without SUN, What is the Night without Moon , What is the Life without Struggle, What is the Death with Fear, What is the Festivals without Relatives ,, What is the Fun without Friends. But Do u know what do I think every single moment... What will all these be without MY Sister....... Happy Raksha Bandhan

key words : rakhi SMS , Rakshabandhan SMS, rakhi messages , messages for brother , messages for sister , Hindi rakhi SMS , English Rakhi SMS 


No comments:

Post a Comment