Sunday, November 16, 2008

[FAO] Funny One Liner : Don't Miss :)


 
                                                                                                                                                   








Schizophrenia beats being alone.

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. You will learn a lot today.

A thing not worth doing isn't worth doing well.

Hard work never killed anyone, but why chance it?

All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.

. I don't have a solution, but I do admire the problem.

Lord, if I can't be skinny, please let all my friends be fat.

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die

.Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.

Join me @ forangelsonlyJoin me @ forangelsonlyJoin me @ forangelsonly

Sometimes too much to drink isn't enough.

It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.

Don't get married. Find a woman you hate and buy her a house. It's a lot easier on you.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

When blondes have more fun do they know it?

Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

Is reading in the bathroom considered multi-tasking?

Seen it all. Done it all. Can't remember most of it.

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Borrow money from pessimists- they don't expect it back.

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.


Join me @ forangelsonly
Join me @ forangelsonlyJoin me @ forangelsonly



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

Yahoo! Groups

Latest product news

Join Mod. Central

stay connected.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment