Monday, February 9, 2009

[FAO] Help Needed!!!

Dear Friends,
A very good morning to all fo you.
Hope you all will be fine and happy.
Yaar I have one major problem regarding my yahoo mail account for last month.
I need your help, if you can help me please do so.
I am going to describe my problem in Hindi so that everybody can understand easily.

Mera Yahoo mail account roz roz din mein kai baar suspend ho jata hai, jisse main na to mail receive kar pata hoon aur na hi mail send kar pata hoon. Isi wajah se agar koi mujhe mail karta hai to woh kuch time ke baad uske paas wapis aa jati hai. Meri kai important mails miss ho chuki hai kyunki mail mere pass aati hi nahin hai wo mail sender ko return back ho jaati hai.

I want to get rid of this problem.
Looking forward to see your response.
Thanks in advance.

With warm regards,
Sheikh Mohd. Irfan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

__._,_.___
website: www.forangelsonly.org
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment