Sunday, February 15, 2009

Re: [FAO] Just Pray

Dear..

God bless u and giv u the strength to overcom all the problem dat will come ur way....
i can understand hw difficult it is bt dear nothing is impossible... b strong minded and make decisions using ur head....
gudluck
god bless u


Nivya


On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Deepika <getdeepika@yahoo.com> wrote:

friends ,
I love a guy who is not of my religion

I love him soo much...........

and i want to marry him..

I want to stay with him till the end of my life..............

so please friends just pray for us.....................

I want to celebrate  my every valentine's day with him......................

 

 

Thanks and regards

Deepika :x.............................:)




--
....Nivz
- The secret of happiness :- If you hav cried today, always think that the smile you deserved today has been given by god to someone else who really needs it!

__._,_.___
website: www.forangelsonly.org
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

Group Charity

City Year

Young people who

change the world

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment