Funny Answers From Real Students
Here are some responses to job related and general knowledge questions
from real college students that are so funny that they seem simply hilarious:
1. A person should bathe once in summer but not so often in winter.
2. Chemical Formula of Water has two gins - Oxygin and Hydrogin. Oxygin is pure gin while Hydrogin is gin and water.
3. Definition of Census taker - A man who goes from house to house increasing the population.
4. Definition of Syntax - Tax paid by the sinners.
5. Definition of Virgin Forest - It is a forest where the hand of man has never set foot.
6. Future tense of 'I give' - 'I take'.
7. Houses in France are generally made up of Plaster of Paris.
8. Iron was discovered because someone smelt it.
9. One of the main causes of dust is janitors.
10. Parts of Speech - Lungs and air.
11. Spinal column is a long bunch of bones. The head sits on the top and you sit on the bottom.
12. The four seasons are salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
13. The word 'trousers' is an uncommon noun because it is singular at the top and plural at the bottom.
14. What is H2O and CO2? - H2O is hot water and CO2 is cold water.
15. What are residents of Moscow are called? - Mosquitoes.