Monday, May 4, 2009

[FAO] A Beautiful Morning !!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Type your E-mail id to get such Cool mails in Your inbox:

*Confirm by clicking the mail you receive
Join me @ forangelsonly
 





It's a beautiful morning
I think I'll go outside a while

and just smile

Just take in some clean fresh air, boy
No sense in staying inside
If the weather's fine and you got the time 
It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day

Either way 
It's a beautiful morning
Each bird keeps singing his own song
So long, I've got to be on my way now

No fun just hanging around, I've got to cover ground
You couldn't keep me down

It just ain't no good if the sun shines
When you're still inside 
Shouldn't hide, still inside, shouldn't hide
Still inside, shouldn't hide

There will be children with robins and flowers 
Sunshine caresses each new waking hour


Seems to me that people keep seeing 
more and more each day
Gotta say, lead the way
It's okay, brand new day
Gotta say, it's okay
Brand new day, gotta say, lead the way









" Nobody can give you wiser Advice that yourself."


Join me @ forangelsonly
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!..Brain foods that help you CONCENTRATE..!! 

!!..Miley Jab Hum Tum: Gunjan  Talent Parade Song..!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join me @ forangelsonly


__._,_.___
website: www.forangelsonly.org
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment