Monday, May 4, 2009

[FAO] Time Please




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Type your E-mail id to get such Cool mails in Your inbox:

*Confirm by clicking the mail you receive
Join me @ forangelsonly
 

TIME PLEASE



Young Man: Sir, may I know the time, please?
Old Man: Certainly not.

 
Young Man: Sir, but why? What are you going to lose, if you tell me the time?

Old Man: Yes, I may lose something if I tell you the time.
 
Young Man: But Sir, can you tell me how?

Old Man: See, if I tell you the time you will definitely thank me and may be tomorrow again you will ask me the time.
 
Young Man: Quite possible.

Old Man: May be we meet two three times more and you will ask my name and address.
 
Young Man: Quite possible.

Old Man: One day you may come to my house saying you were just passing by and came into wish me.
 
Then as a courtsey, I will offer you a cup of tea.

After my courteous approach you will try to come again.This time you will appreciate tea and ask who has made it.?
 
Young Man: Possible

Old Man: Then I will tell you that my daughter has and I will then have to introduce my young and pretty daughter to you and you will admire my daughter.

Young Man: Smiles.

Old Man: Now onwards you will try to meet my daughter again and again. You will offer her to go out for a movie together and a date with you.
 
Young Man: Smiles

Old Man: My daughter may start liking you and start waiting for you. After meeting regularly you will fall in love with her and propose her for marriage.
 
Young Man: Smiles

Old Man: One day both of you will come to me and tell me about your love and ask for my permission.
 
Young Man: Oh Yes! and smiles

Old Man: (Angrily) Young man, I will never marry my daughter to a person like you who does not even own a watch!

 

Join me @ forangelsonly
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!..Brain foods that help you CONCENTRATE..!! 

!!..Miley Jab Hum Tum: Gunjan  Talent Parade Song..!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join me @ forangelsonly


__._,_.___
website: www.forangelsonly.org
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Passionate about cars?

Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Community just for Moms

Join the discussion

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment