Please wait !!! Images are loading .....
There are times when you take a break from your sensible-eating and exercise regime and want to just lie back and enjoy all those forbidden foods. Well then you are bound to put on weight but until you have worked towards reducing the excess weight you can follow these few tips to look slim.
* Stand comfortably erect and stick your stomach in. Good posture always makes you look slimmer.
* Dark colours such as olive, black, charcoal grey, and navy help make areas appear smaller so wear them where you think you need it. For most women it's from the waist down.
* Avoid shiny or heavily textured fabrics. Shiny fabrics reflect light, making any area appear larger. Heavily texture fabrics only add extra weight.
* Sewn-down pleats in skirts and blouses can both create a slimming effect. Include vertical lines in your accessories, such as long chains worn around the neck.
* Avoid extensive use of horizontal lines - belts, boat-collar blouses and border print skirts. These styles can add extra width to your body frame.
* Your best asset is your face; so draw attention to it with scarves and jewellery worn around the face.
* Introduce simple lines, such as A-line skirts, tailor-notched, collared blouses and blazers. The oversized blazer is a great solution for camouflaging large derrieres and hips. Double-pleated skirts and trousers mask protruding stomachs and provide comfort as well.
* If you want to appear thinner incorporate dark, cool and dull colours and textures. Dull textures absorb the light like wool or cotton. Some very slimming colours include black, navy, olive, violet, charcoal grey, chocolate brown, plum, eggplant and burgundy.
Disclaimer : The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions of this article. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the Writer/Sender.
This EMAIL is provided as general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor.