Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Re: [FAO] What Kids Think???? Humor For Today

Hey Priya This is superb. I really appreciate your thinking and your collections.You reminds me of my childhood when I used to think about a tablet which can make me disappear so that I can do all naughty things in classroom without being caught.



On 1/22/09, ~*~Priya~*~ <priya.khushi2440@gmail.com> wrote:


 
                                                                                                                                                   
















Join Me @ Forangelsonly

Join Me: Enter Id and Press Enter

*Confirm by clicking the mail you receive 

Join Me: Enter Id and Press Enter

*Confirm by clicking the mail you receive


JOIN ME @ FAO Web Subscribe Mail Subscribe



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Group Charity

Loans that

change lives

Kiva.org

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment