Wednesday, March 4, 2009

[FAO] Need Help....

Hi Friends....

I am Swati right now doing BCA (Sem 4)... There is a subject as "Information systems" in which we have to work on a project... The project should be based on some system like-- Transaction processing system, Payroll System, Online reservation system, Online purchasing system etc... etc....

So i want a new FRESH TOPIC on which i can prepare my project...All the above topics are old... I want some Innovative topics in which i can include some of the new features... We have to give seminars on those topics at the NATIONAL LEVEL.... Can anyone suggest me some of the names of the system on which my project work could be prepared... Well, it is very urgent, b'coz last day of topic submission is 6th of march (i.e day after tommorrow). So, please it is a kind request for all those helpers who could suggest me new topic...

well, anybody who have new ideas and new innovations can contact me on ----

sv.13vermas@yahoo.com
sv.13vermas@gmail.com

Thanking you to all my friends.....

__._,_.___
website: www.forangelsonly.org
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

City Year

Young people who

change the world

Yahoo! Groups

Everyday Wellness Zone

Check out featured

healthy living groups.

Dog Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment