Monday, April 13, 2009

[FAO] 12-Step Alcohol Recovery Program.............A new version.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

!!...Benifits of Vitamins...!!

!!..Creative Flower Art : Wallpaper..!!

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join me @ forangelsonly
 
 

 12-Step Alcohol Recovery Program:

1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper 
Like I used to, before the Alcohol
.

2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand 
Typing
.

3) I will get dressed before noon.

4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan 
Dinner before even thinking of the Alcohol
.

5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends 
And family that are Alcohol-affected
.

6) I will call someone on the phone who I could not contact because of the 
Alcohol
.

7) I will read a book... if I still remember how.

8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling 
them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music instead of Alcohol
.

9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to go for Alcohol.

10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is 
Necessary or not.

11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to 
balance my check book because I was too busy with Alcohol
.

12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed 
at scheduled time... and the Alcohol will always be there tomorrow
!


 

 
Join me @ forangelsonly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daily Humor : Cartoon Of The Day
 
!!!...EGO KILLS U :Inspirational Story...!!!
 
!!..Funny: Bush Video Cartoon..!!
 
 
 
 
Love Funny N Cool Mails??? Click Below!!!

visit us : www.forangelsonly.org



__._,_.___
website: www.forangelsonly.org
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Dogs Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Just for moms

Join the discussion

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment